Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, March 7, 2011

The Top Shelf

You have, no doubt, read Hermione's Blog when she posts naughty spanking stories taken from her top shelf.

Well, haven’t you always wanted to see her top shelf??? I know I did. So by very special arrangement here is her top shelf and Hermione herself.

herimone and her top shelf

A long legged lass she is

Next time we will ask her to priss around in those shoes.

And yes, there will be a next time.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks OBB, I wondered what our friend Hermione looked like :)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Bogey, but how did you know it was me with that mask on?

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told him Hermione.
    Please don't be mad.
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.