Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, March 4, 2011

Short Plaid Skirts

Regular readers know that I am large fan of women dressed in short plaid skirts. They say to me, I am ready to play.

Normally when I Blog about short plaid skirts, I include a picture like this one of some lass with a luscious bottom. Does it not look like she is ready to play to you?  She sure as heck did not put on those ruffled panties to study quarks.

short plaid skirt69

 

Some men might prefer to see a woman is a short plaid skirt seated with a hairbrush in her hand.

short plaid skirt reversi

Happily, I can go either way. Given a choice I would take both.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. ... and some of us never make it past the hairbrush in her hand to notice what she's wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I would take both"
    In agreement I say, "have two, one will make you sick". ;0)
    Nice shots!
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the short, plaid skirts, too. Someday I hope to get Cora to wear hers and get her in front of the camera.

    Oh, by the way, in the first picture the woman in the short, plaid skirt may be studying Quarks. After all, they come in 'top' and 'bottom' flavors!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.