Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Graphic and Gross

From “Erica Scott” graphic, gross and extreme photos, with severely thrashed bottoms….I hear you Erica and I pledge that such pictures will never be seen here.

The human body is glorious. However, there are some poses that don’t look all that good to me in still life. You have, no doubt, seen pictures of a friend’s facial expression captured in 1/100 of second  that was most unattractive and would never been seen with your eyes.

I have taken pictures that captured female parts that were not very flattering. And they were discarded.

Some folks bruise and mark easily. It has nothing to do with severity or aim. They just bruise. I have marked some of them. While they cherish the marks, I don’t care to see them. That;s one reason, professional spanking sites don’t interest me, as they seem to be selling looking at marks and parts.

bottom9216

Spanked, but unmarked

flat butt

While this could led to marking

1 comment:

  1. Marking, yes, but it would also eliminate those unsightly tushy wrinkles.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.