Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pervertibles

Since Pervertibles are popular posts of late, I thought I would ring in with a memory.

A few years back we were shopping at our first Target. It was 20 miles across the county from our home. We saw a spatula with an ergonomic handle. Since there were several counters between us and the main aisle, we had to try it out. So I popped Bacall a few times with it. It seemed to have the desired effect. I hung back on the rack and we continued shopping. I know she was disappointed that we did not buy it, as she brought it up more than once.

Imagine her surprise when she found it in her Christmas stocking.

the_spatula1

For those who like a panty clad bottom

the_spatula3

For those who prefer a bare bottom

3 comments:

  1. WOW!... might I say that is a truly magnificent example of a classicly sculpted, gorgeous "pervertible". Seriously, was there really a spatula in the picture??

    Somehow I must have missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOTHING non-sexual about that spatula, or the pic.
    SHOP THE BULLSEYE!
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Folks:
    Love your blog I will try and keep you guys posted with our spanking adventures, up until last night I had never been paddled other then self paddling, let me tell you as you already know it's a completly different show when someone else is applying the spanking! would love to have your tapes if you still have them ? Looking forward to hearing from you.

    contact me at cici@mail.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.