Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Note From A Would Be Submissive

I have spent and do spend most of my life being the one in control. Perhaps you have already gathered,  that I am as much a control fiend as you are; I am just a little more subtle than you!  I love the power and hate it at the same time. I hate being the one that has to make all the decisions ALL the time....So to turn around and give that control over to someone else I trust, means so much to me!! You say that you get tired at the point where I am about to break.........but it's not necessarily the whacks on my bottom that leave me marked that gets to my head......it's the control that someone TAKES from me!!! Tell me what to wear.......tell me what to do.........watch me while I change........watch me as you order me to get on all fours.....you'd be surprised at how submissive I can be in that kind of safe environment. But just because a man wants to TAKE it, doesn't mean I always trust enough to
GIVE it. And to date....... I have never really given too much to anyone.

Perhaps I am NOT a "true" submissive. I LOVE and ADORE the power exchange........one week you're the Dom.........the next week I am....but to find someone who can play both roles is very unusual........you have no idea how many times I would have loved to have stopped you in mid sentence.........bend you over........ and paddle your fanny like you've never been paddled before!! You would be surprised at how many times I have used the massager/vibrator thinking about such things........ You are a rarity because I don't switch with anyone else.....haven't found anyone else that is stronger mentally than I am, so I can't go there with them.
 
As for the BDSM aspects of my play............ I don't need anything fancy. I love the spreader bar you made; the prayer bench went right to my head before I even got an opportunity to bend over it. And actually I would prefer to be tied up with ropes.....ties....etc. than any fancy wrist cuffs. And spanking would always have to be a part of the play. I am not into bondage, just for the sake of being tied up. That doesn't do anything for me. It's WHY I am being tied up that gets to me......

Okay so what does all of this really say.........I have lots of ideas for "good girl scenes" in my head..........here's one: First of all, we are going out to dinner. You tell me what I am going to wear - even down to which panties to put on. Throughout dinner you tell me what is going to happen to me when we get back. Not in full detail but in snippets. When we get back, I am given an OTK warm up spanking. Then ordered to go into the bedroom and take off my dress (leaving on my bra and panties) and wait. On the dresser are laid the implements of choice - a paddle, crop, cane and a switch. I am told to bend over the bed and you paddle me, first over my panties and then you remove them and paddle me on my bare bottom getting in some pretty hard licks. I stand up and remove my bra like I am told to do and then place my hands behind my head. You pick up the crop and tease me with it.......stroking my thighs, whacking my bottom and in between my legs. Then I am tied down with rope.....to either the bed or prayer bench (!!!).........spreader bar placed to keep my legs apart........and my wrists are tied down...........You grab the cane and give it several whooshes through the air before it lands on my bottom. The cane is just the warm up for the switch..........after being caned and switched........you untie me and tell me to get on the bed on my back, legs apart........you bring out the the massager............and then I go from sub-space into outer space!!!!!!!!!!

cane70

And right now, I am headed to find my vibrator........I am a little turned on by all these naughty thoughts!!!

4 comments:

  1. There is a new biography book out on the life of Humphrey Bogart, you might find it to be interesting, it's called "Though withour a Gun" The Life and Extraordinary After Life of Humphry Bogart. Author. Stepn Kanfer, publisher Alfred A,Knopf. 288 pages long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. correction on title. that should be "Tough without a Gun"

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me your words suggest you are more Alpha Switch than would be Submissive. It may be common to think Switches are really Bottoms in disguise but if so, then there are a lot of Bottoms out there who are pure Alpha in the real world.

    For Alpha Switches, bottoming taps into sexual energy and cathartic emotions that are at odds with their true nature. When they spank, they spank as Alpha's but with a unique understanding of the submissive mind-set. It's too bad this part of the Switch spanking dynamic is so misunderstood.To exchange power, you have to hold it in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More Alpha Switch. I like that. It seems to fit. I do agree that most male switches are more bottoms than tops. The ones I have met anywho.

    Not sure about being at odds with my true nature, but I like me the way I am.

    I have an article on us both being Alpha's to be posted - soon.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.