Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, January 3, 2011

Surprise Paddling

Bacall was dressing this morning when I “caught her”. She was in bra and panties. White bra and black panties. We keep a black colored wooden paddle and a black pig-slapper hanging just inside the walk-in closet. She was only feet from the closet. I pulled her in the closet, closed the door and took the paddle off the hook. This paddle is normally off-limits for her, but I told her that since she had on black panties, she would be feeling the black paddle.

After giving her six good pops, she wiggled her bottom at me. This translates to “Is that all you have?”. I continued putting the wood to her, which elicited some giggles. So she was feeling bullet-proof today. More licks, more giggles and by this time I was feeling arduous. Smile with tongue out I gave her some more pops, almost full force and she was not in any distress.

Some mornings are more fun than others. It was good to have a spontaneous session.

cartoon

Thanks to whomever I flinched this drawing from

2 comments:

  1. Surprise ones are sometimes the best. Loved the picture.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the picture, and surprise spankings are really fun. Even better than coffe to start the morning.
    cheers
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.