Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Short Plaid Skirts

I will give her a B for effort, but this looks like a costume outfit to me – panties and matching skirt. While it’s delightful to look at her, the loose fit of the panties spoils the view. The panties should fit smooth and snug.

short plaid skirt14

Really gals, getting the outfit right is so easy, as there are sources all over the free world that sell school girl uniforms. Don’t get an cheap outfit, get the real deal. And don’t forget the Mary Jane’s.

catholic_uniform

2 comments:

  1. I love the skirt but not the matching pants.

    Mary Jane's an American term I think.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I quite like the loose knickers - kind of old fashioned. The lower of the 2 images gets an A* from me. I would enjoy finding this young lady in my hotel room, which is what this looks to be.
    Keep on plaiding.
    Michael M

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.