Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

“Pros” Can’t Spank

I just watched two spanking video’s. As usual I was not impressed and darn glad I did not have to pay for them. Both spankers happened to be female and neither knew how to spank.

The first woman wielded a strap with a handle. She only hit the right cheek of the unfortunate lass. The licks were many and hard and not a single one landed on the left cheek.

The second woman, who makes a lot of videos, used heavy wood paddles OTK and each of the several hundred licks were given on the right cheek, the side away from her. How the guy took it, I have no clue. I would have been off her lap before the first ten and using the paddle on her sorry ass.

I don’t like the weak plots, the pathetic scolding and the lack of knowledge of how to spank.

The best spankings I have seen recently are the home made ones on Erica’s site.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there
    i have to agree. There are a few gems out there but they are rare. From time to time Spankingtube will throw up a peach, or peaches, so it is worth a regular look. For me a time honoured favourite set of videos are the small number published by Mrs Birch of Sydney, Aus. Oh how I wish I was single and had the funds to travel and be spanked.The internet came too late for me.
    Best wishes
    Michael M

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.