Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, December 17, 2010

Collect The States

A week or so back, I shared a few pictures of Days of the Week panties. I found this picture in the vault this morning. It’s the only state I have and no I don’t know the lass wearing them.

panties collect_the_states

Bacall has been spanked in every one of the lower 48 states, most of the Canadian provinces and Mexico’s Baja Norte and Sur. We have the memories, but sadly no commemorative panties.

This summer we noted European tourists taking pictures of license plates. A Collect the States project I suppose. A southern US state plate is rare in the Pacific West, so we got snapped a lot. They could have asked for paddle swats instead. Hmmmmm, maybe I could start something new? Paddles with state names on them. I got paddled in Utah.

1 comment:

Feedback is always appreciated.