Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, November 4, 2010

She Got What She Wanted

Had you been here yesterday you would have seen Bacall in her unmentionables, black bra and panties and a black gauzy, lacey half-slip. The slip activates something in her distant memory and puts her in the mood for a good going over.

I started her out with my palm on her bottom. That raises her temperature rather quickly and gets the ouch's and oows out of the way. I continued with various leather and wood toys until I could see through her slip that  she was nicely red.

For the coup de grĂ¢ce, I put on her wrist and ankle cuffs. A spreader bar went between the lower cuffs, while her arms were attached to the door at head height. To complete the effect, I put on her blindfold. While I rolled her nipples between my fingers and played with her bits;  I whispered in her ear that she now had to take her licks as she had no option. Like most spanko’s she likes the force fantasy.

I then lowered her slip and panties and paddled her with her red paddle. I gave her six and she thought she was done. I then told her to stick her bottom back out as she had to take another eight. And there were more after that.

The only loud screams and moans I heard from her was after I took her down from the door. I wonder if the neighbors heard her?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you both had a fabulous time. Congratulations, and obviously your pleasurable comeuppance would happen the next day.
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.