Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Men in Panties!!!!

Several Blogs have recently posted about men wearing panties. I knew I had written about the subject several times and I plan continue the subject. I hope other Blogs will do likewise.

Using the word cloud in the right margin, I checked to see how many posts were about men wearing panties. I was surprised to find there were 9 posts on the subject.

So making an easy post for the weekend, here they are in chronological order.

Panties, Panties, Panties - April, 2008

A Male Bottoms Fantasy – July, 2008

Forced to Wear Panties – January, 2009

Red Panty Day – November, 2009

Panty Daze – November, 2009

Matching Panties – January, 2010

Men Who Wear Panties – February, 2010

Men Wearing Panties – October, 2010

Girdles – November, 2010

PS Right now, Bacall has on a girdle that looks like this one. It’s sheer,  I can see her bottom redden while I paddle her. And that’s going to happen in just a few minutes.

lingerie girdle34

Oh, I have on a light control black panty girdle, which she will take down before she paddles me.

1 comment:

  1. Read some time back that "masculine men wear feminine girdles without ever putting on another piece of women's clothing".
    Coming from one who has never been on the other side of the paddle but longs to, the idea of the girdle (& it coming down) further add to my curiosity.
    A woman looking over, and leaning against the stair banister; beyond erotic?
    God Bless spanking! ;0}
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.