Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, October 4, 2010

WooHoo – Almost Back

The exchange of several hundred Federal Reserve Notes for a new laptop brings me closer to where I was before the old laptop died. RIP. It will be a month or so until I can get the new computer synched with the old one, but in the meantime at least I can post more pictures of gals in short plaid skirts. I think that is my purpose here on Earth. Forgive me if I duplicate any.

schoolgirl59

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back (almost!)

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thingbetter thena woman in a plaid skirt is a woman in a plaid skirt and a tied up shirt. I have always loved the bare midriff look.Eve n if its just a bit of belly

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.