Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Switching II

Regular readers posted :

I can understand why you would not want to be switched; childhood memories can sometimes be very powerful.

Hugs,
Hermione

Oh yes I can see why you both wouldn't like to use switches. As Hermione says, memories can be very powerful.

Love,
Ronnie

Thanks ladies! That sounds entirely logical to me. Consider also that I was paddled in every grade from first to last, with the exception of the seventh. I hated being paddled, there was nothing about it that was pleasant to me. I was almost 21 when suddenly like a light being switched on, I wanted to paddle and be paddled. Humans are not easy to understand.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right. We are mysterious creatures.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.