Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Impromptu Paddling

Last week, we had both showered and were sitting around about half-dressed. We had talked the day before about three things we were going to do and so I asked her wanted to do today, meaning one of the three things. Sassy as ever, she said she was going to paddle herself. With that she got up and got my pine paddle out of the drawer and proceeded to pop her bottom with it. She always does a good job and I enjoyed the show. When she had finished, I took the paddle and proceeded to paddle myself. I paddle myself down as I can not get much effect swinging across. She paddles herself across her cheeks just like I would do it. We went back on forth experimenting with methods for a bit and then we both noticed that my large and ample penis had heard the paddle pops and raised himself up to see what was going on. This changed the play. It was obvious to both of us that I was turned on and she said she was also. She was so turned on that she wanted more pops with the pine paddle, a paddle she usually pans. I was pleased to accommodate her and proceeded to give her a dozen or so moderate licks. She took them with no problem and admitted she was feeling bullet proof and that she needed a dozen with the red paddle. I was only too happy to help her out. She was then 100% randy and I used our electro-mechanical device to elicit moans, pants, and primal screams from her. After her bones re-jelled in her arms and legs, she put the pine paddle to my bottom and used the same fine electro-mechanical device on my swollen penis which quickly melted me.

She was then able to decide what she wanted to do for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated.