Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Got A Paddling

No big deal, I get paddled at least once a week. But, everyone is a real treat. Becall also gets paddled at least once a week. In fact, in response to finding out we are going out to dinner for the next two nights, she got out one of my paddles, dropped her jeans and went over my lap for a quickie. Such a happy girl.

My last paddling was two days back. She told me soon after we woke up that I was over due and to put on a pair of black panties and think about what was coming. Every so often I get really bold and ask for the full treatment. This time, I squeaked out that I needed two dozen with the batten on my legs and two dozen with my paddles. I knew hours later that I had been well paddled.

1 comment:

  1. Two dozen times two? That's a lot of paddling. The poor woman must have been exhausted!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.