Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Frisky Play

Thursday afternoon I was feeling frisky, so told Bogey that we should have a mutual play session the next day. I really like to talk about it a day prior to play to build up the sexual tension.  I thought about it all afternoon and when we went to bed. We got up the next morning knowing that we were in for a fun and erotic session. I got dressed first, putting on my white lacy girdle, lacy bra, and of course, my "good girl" lacy socks.  You know the ones - there was a picture posted recently and you had the opportunity to comment on them.  I also picked Bogie's attire of a black panty girdle and put it next to my selection of paddles. 

He was quite pleased with my selections. I received some of my pops, then it was his turn. We switched back and forth getting increasingly turned on. As it progresses, we sometimes ask for additional pops until each is satisfied. I asked for an additional six licks. When the paddle session ended, it was time to satisfy the sexual tension and we both admit that the tension release was extremely satisfactory.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent to read. Planning ahead always has its advantages. The sex afterwards is always fabulous fo rus also.
    cheers
    red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image of you in a white, lacy girdle!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.