Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Taking My Licks

Bonnie did a recent Brunch on an all-you-can-spank day. As regular readers know, I like my licks hard, but I don’t like many licks. Two dozen is enough to satisfy me. So an you can spank day would be over pretty quick for me.

Becall likes her spankings to start out easy, to continue for two hundred or so licks and finish with gusto. She would not like it all day, but she likes it to last for a half hour or more. And yes, she can enjoy more than one spanking a day. And has many times.

In the last few months, I have been having difficulty taking much more than a dozen paddle licks. I wondered if I was in the process of another long-term change. Yesterday, I asked for 20  with the batten and 20 with two serious paddles. I went to sleep hoping I could take what I asked for. I did and Becall did not spare me one whit.

   *****     *****     *****     *****     *****     *****     *****     *****     *****

This picture has nothing to do with the post above. Butt, I like it and wanted to share it.

I wonder if more sex occurs in motels or homes these days? For sure, most pictures are taken in motel rooms. No wonder there is a motel at every interstate exit.

bottom009

                                  Another Lass Having A Good Time In A Motel

3 comments:

  1. I read a story once about a couple in Paris... she had wrecked the car in a DWI and her husband was very angry. She went to sleep that night after being spanked very hard and he told her the next day would be a day of punishment…
    The next morning came and her instructions were to go and bathe and come out with just a robe on… to start her day of punishment. She did as instructed and her punishment began at the top of the hour… the spanking lasted a half hour and she was very well spanked as the story continued. She was then asked to make breakfast for the two of them… and he told her the plan for the remainder of the day… she would be spanked every hour on the top of each hour through 6pm. The spankings would rotate through the different implements they had, and would last 20 minutes each hour. The remaining 40 minutes would be spent in corner time…

    Imagine that kind of spanking day….

    I also read another story that told of a early 20 something lass in England who was to be spanked every time she urinated and caned each time she defecated throughout the weekend. The twist of the story, she had to drink a glass of warm water every 20 minutes and one with a bit of soap each hour… she was spanked and caned many times that weekend.

    Personally, I love to have long hard spanking sessions, serious aftercare, and then be spanked/caned again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the past I have found that giving say, "a dozen" with a serious style paddle bare ass can be as satisfying for me as it is for her.
    As to the reverse; stay tuned... ;0}
    The picture, as it typically the case; delicious!
    Best,
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I am more at the two hundred end than the two dozen myself. For a really effective spanking I need to get through the barrier into the zone where the pain is pleasureable and I am actively seeking the strokes rather than regretting them.
    Two dozen as a quickie however, say before leaving the house on a supermarket run, can be a real head buzzer and leave me feeling loved for the whole day.
    Have a good week.
    Michael.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.