Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Erotic Spanking

I was just turned on to Sexuelle by OBB reader Michael. He sent me a picture from her Blog of a lass in short plaid skirt. But her Blog is a lot more than tantalizing pictures of female bottoms, she writes erotica. Take a read, I think you will like it.

I also noticed that Sexuelle and OBB share pictorial interests as several pictures that have been posted here found there way there.

Exquisite in plaid

Here’s the picture Michael sent from Sexuelle, which is new to me. As always, bless the women who buy and wear them.

1 comment:

  1. Could it be the pleats that get me aroused?
    Not likely! ;)
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.