Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, July 5, 2010

Pain Slut – Further Definition

In one of the first post of this Blog, I described myself as a pain slut - meaning that I get off on the physical aspects of paddling. I do not need to (or want to) be lectured or disciplined. I just love the sting of the paddle.

Show me a paddle and I get aroused. Tell me you are going to paddle me and I get aroused. I always have an erection when I am being paddled. The sting of the paddle travels from my backside to my front side.

That’s what I mean by being a pain slut. It’s not that I can take a lot of licks, because I can’t. And if I did, my erection would wilt like yesterday’s flowers.

The drawing of the couple could be us, except for one thing, I never cry or want to cry. Otherwise, I like the drawing.

fmdrw653

3 comments:

  1. I am so delighted that the word 'Slut' no longer has derogatory connotations. (At least in some circles).

    :-)

    Ken (Fellow slut!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aroused & paddle are synonymous; no?
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. can a spanking ever live up to mental expectations?just the word causes me to masturbate while fantasizing about being spanked or looking at spanking pictures

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.