Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Naughty Little Short Story

on submission – F/M

The last post, the female submission story, got one comment. I thought it was hot and well crafted. Oh well. This one is more basic. Comparing the two, likely reflects the complexity of females and the simplicity of males?

He had been eagerly waiting for this day, for a long time, yet he was
apprehensive about it. For years he had fantasized about being paddled by a woman - to be made to submit to his own desires. He had long ago given up wondering why the thought of being paddled so appealed to him, why it was such a powerful sexual stimulant. He could see part of his desire to spank woman as a power exchange. It dumfounded him that he wanted to turn the tables. Yet the need was strong,

There had been little else on his mind for the weeks leading up to this. He had tried his best to give her what she needed to fill her role. Self doubts that he had failed to give her the right key lingered in his mind. He was ever the perfectionist. It was difficult for him to lower his standards or expectations. He told himself, it would go fine, she was capable, had a fine mind and most important - the desire. In many ways, they were alike.

He pulled in the driveway, got out and put the strap of his bag over
his shoulder and walked with a sense of purpose to door. He reflected for a second on how many times this had happened when he was young the many times he had been summoned to paddle punishment. How the butterflies had broken formation in his stomach, how weak his knees had felt when he had reported to be paddled. He had never wanted to be paddled then. Why was it different now?

His knock on the door was quickly answered. She stood in the opening looking him in the eye. "Why are you here"? "For you to paddle me". With a slight smile, she stood aside for him to enter.

"Did you bring the paddle like I asked you"?
"Yes Ma'am, I did."
"Well, let's see it."
He took the case off his shoulder, unzipped it, removed the paddle and handed it to her.
"No, that's YOUR end of the paddle. Give me my end, the end I am going to hold."
He quickly corrected his mistake.
She turned the paddle over in her hands examining it, slapping her
palm with it. She seemed pleased with it. She should be. It was
formidable, round to fit the bottom and 3/4 inch thick, more than
enough to sting him through and through.

"I think this will do quite nicely. I think your bottom is going to be
quite red in short order with this paddle. I don't think I will need
to exert myself one bit with this paddle. It will get the job done
quite nicely". She looked at him to see his reaction.

"Why don't we get started? Take off your pants and shorts and lets
talk about the paddling I am going to give you". He was surprised to
start so soon. He figured there would be some time until she paddled him. His hands followed her instructions and he undid his belt and removed his pants. "The shorts too", she prompted. He pulled them down revealing his already semi-rigid state. He felt 100% foolish. She held his dick and looked him in the eyes, "I love it that you get excited by a paddling. I am going to paddle and rub you. And if you take your licks well, I will let you cum. Would you like that"? He managed a weak "yes". She worked her hand back and forth his shaft until it was rigid. "You know I am going to paddle you hard don't you? You know I will make the licks really sting don't you? You know I will enjoy watching you recoil from the pain don't you"?  "Yes Ma'am, I understand".

"Very well then let's get started then". She released his dick. "Bend
over and grab your knees". He assumed the position and she stood
beside him. The first lick burned like fire and he sucked in his
breath. The second was the same. Somehow he managed to stay in
position until she had applied 10 licks. She pulled on his shoulder to
indicate that he should stand up. His rigid member was more relaxed, so she started stroking him, teasing him. In no time, he was hard again and she smiled " I want you to take another 10 licks, will you do that for me"?
"I will try."
"Very well, bend over"
The second set somehow were harder than the first.
When he stood up, she again stroked him, making him hard. She
continued to rub him. He pulled close to her. He fondled her breasts,
he rubbed her ass, he kissed her - deeply as his breath was getting
short. When she had him close to coming, she pulled back. "I am not
done with you yet. "Will you take more licks from me? Will you submit to me"?
"Yes, if you want me to, I will take them. I will try to take them
well".

She was enjoying toying with him. She owned him. He was so hot he was about to explode.  She intended to keep pushing him until he melted.

perhaps you want to finish it?

6 comments:

  1. Hi OBB.

    One thing I've discovered since I started blogging is that it's seriously hard to predict what sort of response a post will get, if any. Don't be disheartened - I think there are many factors at work, and you probably have plenty of lurkers who loved the story.

    For the record, I thought they were both very good - and I really like the rest of your blog too!

    Best wishes.

    U.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Well,” she said, “I am not sure about your total submission. I think that you are just play-acting with me to get your own way.”
    “No I promise that I am not.”
    “Remove all your clothes then.”
    Hopping from one foot to the other he pulled off his shoes and socks and struggled to release his legs from the trousers and shorts. As he stood, erect in both meanings of the word, she felt a power surge run through her. Maybe she thought, just maybe this is a turning point in our relationship.
    “And the rest, be quick about it.” she instructed.
    He took his jacket off followed by his shirt, and shivered a little in his naked state.
    “Tidy up all your clothes and put them on the stairs, I will be back in a minute.
    His partner walked off towards the kitchen laying the paddle down on the radiator cabinet.
    When she returned he questioned her about whether any one might be able to him through the glass in the door
    “So? If they do, they do. It is not my concern.” She stooped and placed two pencils on the cold hard entrance floor lining up them up about two feet apart.
    With a hand on his shoulder she pushed him down telling him to place his knees on the pencils. He knelt and she cupped his chin in her hand, forcing him to look up.
    “Now, listen. If this is truly what you want then I am in charge of all household matters from now on and you will foloow my every instruction. Filure to comply will result in punishment. When we are together you will address me as maam and when we are in company you will call me Catherine and be courteous at all times. Is this understood?”
    “Yes ma’am.”
    “You will take over some of the household chores and do the cooking at the weekend. Any questions from you?”
    “No ma’am.”
    “Are your knees hurting?” she asked.
    “Yes ma’am. It is excruciating”
    “Good. You will find that not all your punishments will involve your bottom.” Catherine tapped his cheek with her finger. “Sometimes I may inflict pain or I may just embarrass you or get you to do menial tasks. Understood?.”
    “Yes ma’am.”
    “Speak up. Nice and clear now. Say, yes ma’am I fully understand and I wish you to take control of me.”
    He looked into her eyes and felt his whole body strength and spirit crumble as he repeated the words.
    “In a moment I am going upstairs to change out of my work clothes. You will stay as you are, kneeling on those pencils and you can contemplate your future. Things are going to change around here and you may regret what you have asked for. However there is no going back.”
    Turning to reach for the paddle Christine stood at his side.
    “Remain as you are and push your bottom out. I am going to use this ten times and if you move out of position and your knees come off the pencils I will start again.”
    The paddle smacked hard into his bare flesh and in only a few strokes he had been forced out of position.
    “Get down with your hands on the floor and kneel back on the pencils. We are going back to the start. The dog position might steady you.”
    He bent forward and waited. The paddle rose and fell ten times with all the force that Catherine could apply, which was not insignificant given her prowess at tennis. When she had stopped they were both panting a little from their efforts – hers from swinging the paddle and his of trying staying in position.
    “Stay on your knees for 5 minutes and then get the downstairs toilet cleaned as your first chore of the evening. I am going to freshen up and then I will make our meal.”
    Catherine turned and marched up the stairs but not before she had placed the paddle on the radiator cabinet, giving the clear impression that it might be used again that evening. She collected his pile of clothes as she went, thus making it clear he would be nude until she said otherwise.
    Climbing the stairs Catherine glanced back at the attractive figure of her now subdued partner and she smiled as she contemplated the new arrangements in their life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am positive that I would not want to end it that way Michael; but different strokes for different folks. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OBB, I thought both stories were very good. Did you write them?

    I did read the other story and sorry meant to come back as blogger wouldn't let me comment at the time.

    Hope you both have a good weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, hot story. It certainly connects with me and my own fantasies of how I would like to receive a paddling from a woman like her.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  6. Despite the fact that she clearly must have been sexually aroused, she knew administering more would only further enhance her sexual pleasure.
    So she is going to postpone sex, to spank, paddle & strap?
    Is her address avaiable on the net?
    :)
    Best,
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.