Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Favorite Spanking

My beloved asked me about my favorite spanking.  Now that is a very difficult thing to decide, so I have had to ponder this for a while as many spankings come to mind.  My favorite spankings are what we call "good girl spankings".  For these he gives a long slow session using all of my favorites - soft leather paddle, hand, small wooden paddle, and when the mood is just right, the red paddle and finishing with the flogger. The most important thing is that my mind is in a submissive mode.  Many scenes flash through my mind at various settings, but I find it impossible to choose one over another.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, those sound like the best to me!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those good girl spankings sound like fun. It's obvious you enjoy them.

    FD

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.