Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Just Phone It In

We are traveling – again. Actually, we are on the road more months of the year than we are at home.

I have some thoughts I want Blog about, but so far they are not coming together.

So today, I am just “phoning it in”. Just another cute lass in a short plaid skirt.

schoolgirl49

If you happen to have her number, please pass it along to me. I am positive she has my number.

Enjoy the weekend. Until next time.

4 comments:

  1. How cool. You and Ronnie are both phoning in your posts. I want to try that too!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo... nd happy trails to you...
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of being on the road.
    Regardless of what state the telephone booth is in, please tell this gal to feel free to call me collect. Funny in that she has my number, too! ;)
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your travels.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.