Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another Short Plaid Skirt?!!

schoolgirl29

Isn’t she cute?

How could I think of spanking her?

What is the fascination with school girl clothing? I had little contact with short plaid skirts when I was in school. They were worn by the girls that went to the Catholic HS, but I seldom saw them. They could have been on another planet.

At a party we attended some years back, the girls, women in their forties, decided on their own, to wear school girl outfits. What a delightful surprise for the men! Sizes went size 4 to 14 and everyone of them looked cute. In between spankings, the girls flashed their panties, much like the lass above. I guess there is just something about wearing such outfits that brings out the extreme flirt in a woman. An evening to remember.

Bless the women who make life fun!

2 comments:

  1. I have noticed that women who wear these short plaid skirts seem to undergo a transformation in personality: From woman to girl. Its very interesting to see them get almost 'giddy'! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very CUTE!
    Let me think about if in fact I would spank her?
    OK, I thought about it.
    That would be a YES!
    ;}
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.