Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Saturday, May 1, 2010

White Cotton Hotness

This picture was waiting for me when we got home. Since it is May 1 and it’s now proper to wear white I thought I would post it.

white_cotton_hotness

Cotton is cool, but this sure makes me hot.

We enjoyed a play space larger than a shoebox this morning – our bedroom. The RV is nice, but it’s small. I picked out panty girdles for the both of us and we then paddled one another. Then we engaged in a bit of the ole in and out, which brought about moaning and exclamations of delight. I am proclaiming May Paddles and Girdles Month.

 

One more thing. There were several emails addressed to this account that were not delivered to us while we on the road. Why? Don’t know. I will reply to them soon.

4 comments:

  1. I never realised that is wasn't ok to to wear white before May 1! Guess you learn something new everyday :)

    I'm sure that photo will make a lot of peaople rather hot upon seeing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I both agree with that song from Camelot:

    "Tra la, it's May, the lusty month of May."

    Glad you had room to "swing a cat" for a change.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Holy Grail of spanking starting points!
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.