Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Signing the Paddle

I recall seeing signed paddles in high school. As often as I was paddled, I was never asked to sign one. That must have been just for the BMOC? The principal broke a lot of paddles, so any signatures were temporary. He always brought two to a paddling session for insurance. He stuffed them under his belt, buttoned his coat and he was good to go.

I recently saw a picture on a spanking blog of a paddle with signatures and it made me wish I had asked some of the little darlings who have felt my paddle over the years to have signed it. It would have been a nice memento.

5 comments:

  1. A concept near and dear to my heart!
    Why didn't I think about a "sharpie" at the time?
    Kailee Robinson & paddle. Better than Bandit and Snowman!
    Last one in is a rotten egg. ;^)
    GREAT POST!
    Thanks!
    Joe
    jangel_07075@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our sorority required pledges to collect signatures from each full member prior to initiation. I didn't go through with initiation because the sorority bored me and was expensive, but I always suspected that initiates would feel at least one swat with the paddle at initiation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, If you still want that paddle signed, stop by anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that a promise?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure Jane and you can choose the paddle.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.