Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, May 27, 2010

60,000 Mile Maintenance

I read that some folks need maintenance spankings. I am not sure that the definition of them is universal, but I took my bottom to Becall and told her I needed 60,000 mile service.

The next morning, I found out what that entails. I had not had the batten in several thousand miles, so she used it on the front and back of my legs. Each lick gave me a tingle. Some licks made me do a little dance and suck in my breath. That sucker really puts us in the proper frame of mind for taking the paddle.

Next, she gave me six with the Principal’s paddle. That tuned me up! She finished with two dozen hot ones using the Teacher’s paddle. She did let me off the “rack” after the first dozen for a short breather. Then it was bend back over for the final dozen. She finished me off with our ever dependable electro-mechanical device.

I am good to go until the next service interval.

3 comments:

  1. Ever dependable mechanic device?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there
    It sounds like you had a "thwacking" good time and a much needed stress reliever.
    There has not been much spanking going on here recently. "All quiet on the beating front", I guess you could say. Too much work and not enough playtime and it is not even good work, just a hard slog.
    I might follow your example and just get the toys out and ask for a thrashing. I could certainly do with it.
    Question - who uses the mechanical device on whom?

    Spank on.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michael,

    Asking for a paddling can be fun. Try it.

    Our vibrator is for both of us. See our post http://ourbottomsburn.blogspot.com/2010/01/whole-lot-of-shaking-going-on.html
    This last January.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.