Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wet Bottom Paddlings

If you have never had one, I can attest that the effect of the water substantially increases the sting. I have heard arguments about the physics of it. I don’t know about that, but on the practical side - it works.

I have given more of them than I have gotten and each of the lasses was impressed with the effect - as in GD it, that stings like a swarm of hornets.

The first swat of the paddle displaces most of the water, so by the third swat, the effect is greatly diminished. I think the best way to do it is with a third person who uses a water mister to replace the water after each swat. And everyone is going to get wet.

2 comments:

  1. Try spanking over very wet pants, even better.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    PS sorry if this have come through twice, internet problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used wet panties, but never wet pants. Do you suggest thin ones or ones more substantial.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.