Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Target Rich Environment

In a Friends episode Rachael explained how she liked her erogenous buttons pushed. It went something like 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 4......8, 9, 8, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9. You get the idea.

I have been talking about where to paddle and stumbled over this graphic. I stay away from 1 and 2. However, 3, 4, 5, and 6 are ideal.

We are traveling and disconnected from our usual Blogging software. Perhaps this one will work as well.


2 comments:

  1. I agree 3 and 4 are right on target!

    Instead of 5 and 6, I'd like to see a big 5 right in the bottom centre. That's the spot I love best.

    Hugs and bravo on your remote posting ability,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I love that visual graphic---a most helpful spanko tool. :) Though maybe just a plain old bullseye might do the trick? I dunno....

    Dave :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.