Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just Because

Saturday morning I awoke to the feeling that a paddling should be in my future.  All sorts of hints were dropped, including the not so subtle "I think I need a paddling", so finally Bogie said you will get a paddling Sunday.  Aha, making me wait - what a bad boy he was. I got to spend the day thinking about Sunday. That really builds the tension, which I actually like!

Sunday morning arrived, but first we do the morning coffee, breakfast, reading the paper. Is it ever going to be time for the long awaited paddling?!?!  Obviously Bogie had been thinking about it too because he arranged an assortment of paddles for me to see - anticipation continues to build!
eye balls
Now is the time - and what at great time we had! I was thoroughly paddled and loved, so I had a big smile on my face. What a lucky girl I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated.