Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Red Panty Day

We will call today Red Panty Day. It's simple really - I have new red panties. We have always felt that new panties should be initiated, so today seemed the right time. It's gray and dreary here so the panties should perk us right up. Properly attired in red panties and bra with white socks that say "Spank Me" in red, I was ready for my paddling.

Bogey was wearing red underwear also. Sometimes I just get in a mood to be naughty and everything fell into place this morning. First was a delightful warm up with my red leather paddle, followed by my favorite wood paddle. It was delightful. But I thought I needed a break so Bogey could experience the same sensation as I was experiencing.

See, I am not naughty, I am nice - I want to share!

We have a red paddle (of course) that is our oldest paddle. Even after many years of use, it still stings a lot. We each had a good session with the red paddle. Now after a very satisfying morning, it isn't so gray and dreary and we both have very pink and warm bottoms.\

Becall

I took some pictures of Becall’s in her new red panties, but none of them were worthy of publication. Instead, here are a few lasses in their red panties.

bottom340

bottom631 bottom177

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated.