Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, November 16, 2009

An Anniversary Special

Reader Michael was kind enough to share an account of his recent anniversary celebration.

Fairly recently we had an anniversary special. My wife's present to me was an all too rare offering of her bottom for a spanking and a few cane strokes. She added that she would be happy to play out an anniversary switch in roles if I wanted to which I most certainly did, so we embarked on the following two day session. Neither of us had found time for spanking and role play for a couple of weeks so my anticipation level was high.

The next day she attended my study in her best school outfit consisting of a dark mini skirt, white shirt, one of my striped ties and large white knickers. This was finished off with knee high socks and smart shoes. We discussed her dreadful behavior with a boy in the street on the previous night, which had been witnessed by a lady in the town who had subsequently reported the transgression to me, her House Master. Apparently, as well as kissing this boy she had had a lighted cigarette in one hand and a bottle of something, possibly alcoholic, in the other. I had to advise her that such behavior would need to be reported to the school authorities and her parents and would most likely result in her expulsion. Inevitably there were tears and special pleadings so I reluctantly agreed to deal with the the matter myself and told her that if she agreed to a very hard spanking and six stokes of the cane and promised not to get involved in such disgraceful behavior again, then no more needed to be said and I would not report her. I sent her out of the room to consider my suggestion and she came back in a few minutes with the hairbrush from our bedroom and the cane from the hall cupboard. We then spent a delightful half hour with her first over my knees for a knicker clad hand spanking, then her over the back of the chair for quite a few minutes of hairbrush time with her panties down to her knees.Corner time of five minutes (whilst I wrote up the punishment book) was followed by six of the best on her bare bottom with her bent over the desk, forearms resting on the top and palms face down on the top. She took the caning very well because I was not particularly severe. The strokes were more like hard taps than strong stingers. As the punishment ended she sank to her knees and invited the appearance of the other stick which was so firmly evident in my trousers. Needless to say I did not last very long in my state of high excitement.

As I tidied up the study and we retired to watch some TV my wife promised me a good session on the next night and she hoped that I would pay closer and longer attention to her own needs.

At about 6pm on the next evening I was sent upstairs to shower and told to appear outside the study at  6:20 dressed for an evening out at a local restaurant, i.e. smart but casual. I decided to be slightly badly behaved and took a pair of silk knickers from her drawer and wore those under my own pants. I stood outside the study at the appointed time and waited. I was left there for an age until my wife came downstairs dressed in a marvelously severe black trouser suit that she usually wears for work. She brushed past me in an angry fashion and then called me in. She got straight to the point saying that as the Headmistress of the School she had learned that I had been fondling the bottom of one of the girls and had even spanked and caned her. Up to this point I had no idea that we were continuing last night's role-play but I speedily dropped into the scenario. I mumbled something about the girl needing some discipline and the Headteacher snapped back that it was out of the question for a male teacher to take it upon himself to discipline a girl in this way and that I should consider myself lucky just to be sacked right there and then and not taken to court by the girl or her parents. I begged the Head to reconsider her decision saying that such a sacking would mean I could never work as a teacher again. When she told me that I should have thought about that before, she added that there might be another sanction she could apply. I asked her to consider anything, anything at all that might save my job.She smiled and said that she had an idea. If I took a damned good thrashing from her and also agreed to do all her laundry and house cleaning for the rest of the term and attended to her every need on request then she said, she might, just might reconsider the sacking. I gave her my promise that I would do all that and more and for her please not to sack me. The Headteacher then turned to her desk and wrote something on a piece of writing paper and handed it to me. On it was the hardest thing to bear at this stage in the role-play. I was as excited as hell and literally gagging for my punishment but she had written - "End of storyline we are going out for dinner and I will deal with you later". Talk about frustration. I put on a happy face however as she told me to place the paddle and the cane in the sitting room for later because there was not enough arm swinging room in the study and she wanted to have a hard go at my bottom.

We set off for the restaurant in great spirits and the dinner was excellent. We spoke eagerly of our plans for the week ahead and for our forthcoming holiday and we were back home all too quickly. I had held off from too much alcohol but we were each on a high as we entered the house. My wife turned to me in the hallway and told me to go to the sitting room and strip to my shirt and pants and face the wall. When she entered the room and told me turn around I was stunned to see her in high heels, stockings, suspenders and the white blouse covering her upper body and waist. To add to the effect she had her hair pulled back tightly in a pony tail. Briskly I was reminded of my role as a school master and hers as the Headmistress and the fact that I had agreed to a severe punishment and an ongoing service to her needs. Looking straight ahead I apologized for my behavior and asked her to punish me. The Headteacher ordered me across her lap and began a hand spanking that lasted more than five minutes. Then I was sent to stand in the center of the room and bend over with my hands on my knees while she lectured me for an age before yanking my pants down. When she discovered the thin silk panties underneath she was apoplectic with rage and demanded to know why one of her male staff was wearing ladies underwear. In an embarrassed way I explained that I enjoyed the feel of the tight panties. The Headteacher promised me a number of extra strokes for my insolence and yanked them down along with my underpants. The paddle whacked into me with such force that I nearly lost my balance and she proceeded to give me 30 hard strokes. When she was satisfied that I was sore and bright red all over she told me to go and face the wall and wait. As my panties slid to the floor she asked me to pass them to her and left the room.

On her return the Headteacher grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to the back of the sofa and then pushed the pair of panties in my mouth, telling me that that would teach me a lesson and keep me quiet at the same time. I was told to bend right over and spread my legs and prepare for a severe thrashing. She lectured me again and told me I was damn lucky not to be out on my ear. The caning was slow and hard with each stroke placement tapped out on my bottom two or three times before the cane was whipped into me. After a dozen strokes she threw the cane down and told me to tidy the room up and join her in the bedroom. I staggered up the stairs somewhat weak at the knees, rubbing the soreness from my bottom and then forgot all about the pain as I saw my wife laying on the bed in stockings and black lingerie. Without saying a word she pointed at the triangle between her legs and I lay on my front to get started on the task ahead.

That was some anniversary and I cannot wait for a birthday to come up.

Best wishes Michael

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, enchanting story from Michael who is living the life and telling about it.

    Thanks to you and Becall and Michael for sharing with us.

    Bless you both on your journey.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.