Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Stage Was Empty

My fav spanking Blogs are are dropping by the wayside. Perhaps new authors will step up to the plate to to amuse us?

 

 

I got the weekly site report last night. It showed traffic in half last Thursday, the day I upgraded to the new template. It showed zero visits over the weekend. I thought OK, no one liked the recent posts, but you would have to come to Our Bottoms Burns and read a post before you decide you have had enough.

It hit me before I went to sleep, upgrading to the new template dropped the stat counter.

We are going camping for a week. See you next Monday.

camping112

1 comment:

  1. I personally liked your new template.

    Enjoy the camping.

    Love
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.