Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, October 26, 2009

She Put the Fire In My Backside

fm159 Oh boy, did I ever get it. Towards the end of our last trip, I thought the paddling's did not feel the same. I guessed that I was changing, old age or something. Last week, when Becall told me to bend over, she remarked that it was a good thing that she was holding back. I asked her why was she holding back.  She shrugged her shoulders and said I just was, but I am not now, bend over. When the first lick landed I knew she had somehow gotten out of the habit of whacking me full force. Did it ever burn. She proceeded to lay on seven more with the principals paddle and I was on fire. In a good way.

Next I got 10 with the stingy pine paddle paddle. It was an effort to take them. She knocked me forward with every lick. As much as it burned, I was glad to be back in that place. I thought that I had entered a new era, where I was immune from such feelings.

Well, I got the same kind of paddling today and she promised another one Thursday. This is a good thing right?

2 comments:

  1. Happy for you both, that you seem to have reached a new place in your relationship.

    Yes, this is a good thing, maybe not in the short term but definitely in the long term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bogey, you are truly a pain slut. I like a little warm up please or be hornier that hell. mummm1 Think sex has anything to do with it.

    Putt

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.