Friday, October 16, 2009

Paddled in a Panty Girdle

Some folks don’t care to read accounts of men who are fond of wearing panties. If you are one of them, then you will want to skip this Blog entry.


As I have written here before, I think spanking and panties go together. I not only like to spank women in attractive lingerie, I like to wear panties before a spanking. I like the smooth feeling of touching them on me and Becall.

A week or so before we got home, a long time fetish of mine reappeared. I woke up dreaming about panty girdles. I like for us to both dress wearing matching panty girdles. Not those serious looking girdles, only the ones they call light control - panties with Lycra. We had not taken any with us on the trip and I felt in the mood to buy new ones. And so we did. We got these in black.

They arrived on a Saturday and we were up early Sunday morning like kids at Christmas. We took baths, donned our new attire, got out the black paddle, tuned each other up and turned each other on.

Quite naughty wouldn't you agree?

Too much is not enough. We repeated it again today.

Based on the hair color and the car I would say this lass is Scottish. Nice lingerie. Is that a crop in her hand?

girdle98

This is a serious body shaper.  She might be a good spanker.

girdle99

Some prior posts on the same topic:

A Male Bottom’s Fantasy

Panties, Panties, Panties

"Forced" to wear panties

1 comment:

  1. my wife bought me a all in one body suit. A very tight fitting girdle which holds it all in in very tight. She often forces me to lie across her lap while she uses a wooden paddle.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.