Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, October 15, 2009

A New Look

Blogger has been nagging me for over a year to change to one of their new templates. And so I have. It does look a little better. If I had a smidgen of artistic talent in me, I would spiff it up. In my next life perhaps.

I added a widget that show Followers. Hi there! I hope the show is worthwhile. Do I now suck up and plead for more followers so it looks like this is a popular Blog? Nah.

I seldom label posts. Perhaps the Label Widget [at the bottom of the right bar] will remind me to do that? I guess I could go back and label prior posts.

OK, enough on the new template. How about some gratuitous pictures of women showing their assets? Gratuitous means needless, superfluous. These pictures are in lieu of pictures of my bottom. Now while Becall thinks I have a cute one, she candidly admits that gravity is having an effect. So with that in mind these pictures are not so gratuitous after all. Are they?

15-0449228994M

15-0449267710M

15-0449331950M

15-0449353735M

I found these on Goodshit. Every bottom is most spankable.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look.

    Have a good weekend.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.