Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, October 9, 2009

Joint Action Was A Success

In my last post I used the term Joint Action Paddling and one reader asked what it was. I was not trying to be obscure or overly clever. I thought I had used the term enough in the past that regular readers would recall. Not a good practice on my part.

Becall invented the term, not so long ago, to describe the sessions where we each paddle the other. Most of our sessions have only one paddler/paddlee.

That we can switch with each other is something most other switches can not understand. That we can switch in the same session baffles most. It works for us.

This joint action started with me getting a thigh fry, followed by eight with the principal’s paddle and then a dozen or so with the always stingy pine paddle. Becall opted for a dozen with the holey paddle on her pink panties and a dozen with the pink paddle on her now pink bottom.

We then attacked each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated.