Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, October 12, 2009

It’s Love Our Lurkers Day

To our lurkers: Try something different today - on your special day!

Hundreds of Blogs are encouraging you to post a comment. Just a Hello would be appreciated. You don't have to share your life story, unless you want to. You don't even have to give a name.

To those that have yet to "come out" to other spanking enthusiasts, I strongly encourage you to delurk. I can almost guarantee you will start to like yourself better. I am serious about that.

11 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I'm a regular visitor to your blog.
    LOL day is so much fun!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i enjoy your posts. Keep them coming. SG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lurk more than I comment so this time I'll stop and say hello.

    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a regular reader to your blog also and I don't think I've left you a comment before. :)
    Happy LOL day!
    Hugs,
    padme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there. Been lurking here for a few months...only much more recently started a blog of my own.

    Its nice to see there are plenty of switches out there. It gets lonely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi-enjoy the blog..1st post here.

    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there,

    We don't spank for punishment either. Erotic is the best. Nice to find your blog.
    Thanks the heavens and Bonnie for this event.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy your blog. Keep up the good work. Many happy spankings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bogey and Becall,

    Thanks for being a part of LOL Day and for your many contributions, here, at brunch, and elsewhere.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.