Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Carey, Get Out Your Cane

Oh Carey get out your cane 
And I'll put on some silver
Oh you're a mean old Daddy, but I like you fine


Joni Mitchell was a first, but distant, love of mine. The embers still glow.  These lyrics are from her 1971 album “Blue”. I would wager that she did not mean to imply the use of a cane the way you are thinking. You pervert!



bcouple07



I think the cane is a sensuous implement. Becall loves to hear it swish. Sound is a crucial ingredient of spanking.



Do you want to see more pictures of the cane?

3 comments:

  1. I never thought of those Joni Mitchel lyrics that way before. What else would she be talking about? "You're a mean old Daddy?" Hello.

    Yes, love the photo!

    pammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard that one, will have to see if can find it.

    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, more photos please. I always love your photos and this one is no exception. I like the kissing it has a delicious romantic and lustful look to it. Yum!

    Don't know much about Joni, but I love her song Coyote.

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.