Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Her Turn

Giving others pleasure produces the maximum pleasure for ourselves. Don’t you think? We always try to make Christmas a happier time for kids that are not in fortunate circumstances. The smiles on their faces always make us feel good.

I get a comparable high when I can really turn Becall on. Not just sex, but something a little special, that I only attempt a few times a year, so it will always remain special. I did that a few days ago. I told her the night before what I was going to do. She likes that, she chews on it and gets herself revved up.

I told her that I was going to paddle her hard and she was going to have to take it. She was just going to have to cowgirl up, take her licks, not complain and stay in position. I call this a force fantasy. She wants it, but I am forcing her. I am telling her she has no control over it. I am binding her with words.

The next morning I told her again what I was going to do and added that I was going to take her from behind after I had her bottom red hot. I said that I wanted to feel the glowing heat from her ass when I entered her. And with that, I told her to bend over and started putting her paddle to her with some gusto. When her cheeks were rosy, I picked up the red paddle and told the next licks were going to really burn and she was not to move. She asked if she had to take the licks I said yes. She shuddered with delight and surrender. I made sure that the paddle cracked on her bottom. She stayed in position as if held there.

I put the paddle down where she could see it and told her that she might get more licks. I then told her to get on her hands and knees and put her bottom up high. I entered her. This is our fav position and we tend to go at fast and furious. If I get it right she comes about two strokes before I do. If her first words after climax come out a few octaves lower, I know I got it right. I got it right.



This is a reasonable representation of what Becall looked like when we married. No, this one is not her, it just reminds me of her bubble bottom. You have seen her bottom here before.

4 comments:


  1. "Giving others pleasure produces the maximum pleasure for ourselves. Don’t you think? "

    Couldn't agree more (and thanks for the pleasure you gave me with that amazing picture!)
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ☼☼☼Dante☼☼☼
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful spankable bare bottom. It would be a pleasure to cane, such a delightful bare derriere. 'six of the best'. to start. What I like about that photo, is that the naughty one is wearing garter-belt and stockings, making it look most erotic to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the most pleasurable views in life. I would love to massage that gorgeous set of moons. That is a pleasure to behold.
    aj Widget

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightfully arousing story, thanks for sharing it with us.

    Nice picture as well. Garter-belts and stockings are lovely and feel good on as well, plus they frame the bottom beautifully. Just wearing something like that can't help but make you feel sexy. That is from a woman's pov, can't say how a man might feel in a garter belt...

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.