Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Traveling Again


We are traveling again and we will be in some "dark" places where there is no cell coverage. So posts will be irregular for the next few months. So if we can not post, you can post comments. Why not? Ask questions. Just don't expect a response soon.

If you had been at an undisclosed location in New Mexico Saturday you might have heard Becall and I taking turns bending over.

This lass has some attractive panties and a decent bottom. Don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your travels.

    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of a pair of my knickers though they have hearts on them and not circles. I will have to put a pic up on my blog of them...sadly I won't be in them.

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.