Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spanking as Punishment

The last time I wrote about the ineffectuality of spanking as adult punishment, The Girl With a Broken Paddle posted a comment that said what I was trying to say with, but with fewer words. It seems she did learn something from her “punishment spankings”.

When I first got into spanking, punishment spanking was something that I thought I wanted, but then as I went along, I realized I wanted it too much.

Spanking as a consequence for bad behavior doesn't really work for me, because it does nothing to discourage it.

I do enjoy all the "you've been naughty" talk, but talk is all it really is.

Spanking is too much fun for me to take seriously anymore. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think the best sort of punishment for those of us who enjoy this activity is to not spank the deserving bottom but then I would miss out too. Okay so that won't work either.

    Happy spanking.

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.