Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Still Alive Here

The activity level of the Blogs I follow has been very low the last three weeks. Ditto here. It must be something going around? Spring pollen?

The spankings continue here. Nothing special, you have read all about it before. Something new or different will happen soon. It always does.

Every time, Becall gets that gleam in her eyes to paddle me OTK, I develop a deeper respect for that position. I can take forceful pops with serious paddles when I am standing and bent over. When OTK, a half dozen pops with a hairbrush have me wiggling around.

I hope you enjoy this image as much as I do. It is well posed.

5 comments:

  1. Man, that is one mouth-watering bottom!

    PB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you're still around. Me too! A lovely pose, don't you think?

    cheers!
    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dustymarbles;
    This is a very nice image,but for me I want to be ordered to get on the bed and my wife preparing to use the tools.
    Dustymarbles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Dusty, we are quite different if she does not elicit a strong desire to light a fire in her bottom. She is begging for it.

    On some other day I would love to be "ordered" to take a paddling from her. But today would be all for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely pic indeed. I always enjoy your photos.

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.