Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, March 9, 2009

Body English - Take II

Comments have dropped to near zero since I suggested those that make comments without a Blogger ID to please consider getting an ID. We will continue on.

The woman's hair in motion suggests her efforts with the leather strap are effective; as does the redness in the man's bottom. I am guessing the women are not pro's.



 

 

 

 
The decor reminds me of panhandle Florida condo's.

3 comments:

  1. I've been lurking, but I will start commenting again...promise.
    Hugs, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bogey, you can't get rid of me so easily...grins.

    Another great pic that looks like a perfect set up for a paddling but I do so like the intimacy of the otk position.

    I will try this one when I get more time.

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Bogey and Becall
    Sorry you are feeling unloved without the comments. The photo of the girl's bottom in the car was very suggestive of a spanking, as you say. Becall's account of your paddling was also very evocative.
    Yes, we are following your blog and some us like the f/m paddling better than the m/f.
    I am due a serious paddling myself in the next few days because my wife worked out that I was using my cellphone whilst driving the other day.
    Keep up the good work.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.