Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Body English

When I am swinging the paddle, I position myself a few inches forward of the target, pull back and swing UP aiming for the meaty section. I imagine the paddle going through the target. In the last few inches of travel, I snap the paddle forward with my wrist. I listen for pleasing sound of the paddle making contact and a vocal exclamation from the target. One of life's simple pleasures.

When I am bending over, I expect the same from Becall.

2 comments:

  1. ah........exquisite to watch the dynamics of a good swing, build from hip rotation,then unwind the shoulder rotation, arm movement only in the final stages and snap the wrist at the last second, driving through to beyond the point of impact.........beware of pro golfers carrying paddles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've applied the tennis instructions from my youth to my paddle swing.

    keep the paddle foward, use full body rotation, and after contact don't pull back.

    Mike
    aka_ireland

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.