Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Quips while OTK

Today, and maybe not ever again, some sassy humor.

“Now remember, I'm very delicate today”

“Why don't you save yourself for later?”

"You call that a spanking?"

"Have you started yet?".

"You're making a BIG mistake! Huge!"

"How 'bout a ham sandwich?"

Looking at the carpet: "I gotta get that new vacuum cleaner..."

"Are you sure you wanna do this? 'Cause if you're at all in doubt...?"

"If you hurry, I think we can still make the Early Bird special at the diner."

SMACK! "One."
SPANK! "Two."
WHACK! "Buckle my shoe."

at a party when I paused to change implements, the young lady brightly inquired
"What time does the buffet start?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated.