Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jay's schoolgirl outfit



Jay posted a comment under Becall's Schoolroom Paddling asking for suggestions for what kind of skirt, socks and shoes she should get.

Becall and I both like frilly socks like the gal is wearing in Becall's Schoolroom Paddling. Shoes, we both like flats or low heels for this outfit. Skirt? We both like plaid, but that's not a hard and fast rule. Pleated for sure. Just long enough to cover the panties when standing. Ideally, long enough to be worn out, without too much panty flashing.


4 comments:

  1. Frilly socks are nice but I really like the thigh high stockings as shown in the pics.

    Best of luck Jay, I am sure you will look spectacular and your dom will be pleased.

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Jay should try the Regulation Clothes Company at

    www.artaqua.co.uk/regulation/main.htm

    Good qulaity and sensible prices.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those skirts are FAR too short! Report to my study IMMEDIATELY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Thank you very much. That's very helpful. I will proberly get a knee length skirt with knee high socks.
    I quite like the navy pleated style but of course its not really up to me, its up to Sir.
    Hugs, Jay

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.