Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, January 2, 2009

Becall's Schoolroom Paddling

Becall once got a schoolroom paddling, not in school, but in a public play space.

The place had the usual fare; crosses for flogging, a medical room, etc. What caught our eye was the schoolroom. We found the room empty and Becall went into an unrehearsed role saying that she could not be paddled because of who her Daddy was and ya-ta ya-ta. She is a quite accomplished role player and can come up with original and amusing excuses by the gross.

While she was yammering on about why she is too precious to be paddled, I am getting her ready for the paddle. I am aware that two or three men are looking through the door into the room, but when Becall was over the desk and I was focused on paddling her, my back was to the door.

I popped her bare bottom several times and she carried on with appropriate theatrics about what her Daddy was going to do to me.

It was only when I put the paddle down did I notice the gaggle of men looking through the door frame. Some were even squatting in order to get a view. I suspect it was the highlight of their week.

3 comments:

  1. cool.
    My Dom has promised that we will do our first roleplay at the end of Jan. In the mean time I have to buy a trad uniform. Eeep.
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I bought the blouse, Blazer and tie. All I have left is the skirt, socks and shoes. Any hints? Ie.. what kinda skirt an shoes?
    Hugs, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great post Bogey, you two sound like you have so much fun.

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.