Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, November 17, 2008

The Old Days

I was cleaning out a closet today and "found" a VHS tape of Becall and I when we were young and trim. We were early adopters of video cam technology. Of course, we used it record some of our play sessions. The tape has several paddling sessions on it, most of me being paddled and two of Becall bending over. We lost some sessions by leaving the tape in and allowing SNL to be taped over.

What I enjoyed most about seeing the tape was the look of joy on Becall’s face while she paddled me.

3 comments:

  1. I have always felt the enjoyment of the spanker is as important as the enjoyment of the spankee.

    As a spankee I'm sure there are many looks on my face, as a spanker yup pure joy.

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love great found items.

    I did something similar. I had a copied video of some *ahem* professional performers, but left it in the VCR when I was recording the A&E week of Biography about professional wrestling (hey, I was in college).

    Doh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you put professional in quotes when it preceeds wrestling. [grinning]

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.