Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bedroom Submission



If you got to know us you would most probably describe us as having dominate personalities. We would agree with that and it’s been long-established by more than a few personality tests. Becall pulls it off with more polish, while I am more of the knuckle dragging Airborne type.

I have spanked nearly a hundred women, most of whom were self-described submissives. Almost all of them had poor self-image. I mention this only to contrast Becall and I with them. We are dominates with positive self images who enjoy being spanked and who can infrequently get into a zone we call bedroom submission. We do not go in the bedroom submissive and we don’t leave it submissive. The state lasts for 5 to 15 minutes and then poof.

It’s rare in our percussive play that we can get into a submissive headspace. When we can, it makes the whole session a lot more enjoyable. Becall is able to get her mind there a few times a year. I always know it, as she tells me to paddle her hard and her orgasms are longer and more intense. I don’t know what allows me to get submissive; I just know when I am there. I have been paddled and she is talking to me about what she is about to do and I feel myself giving up all control to her.

We would be interested in hearing your take on bedroom submission

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post. Kallisto sometimes enjoys being submissive in the bedroom; being a bottom doesn't really work for me, and she also doesn't have the personality to top anyway so it's just as well.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.