Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

That Batten again

We have had our batten for 5/6 years. We first used on each others bottoms and the effect was not great, so it was seldom used. Just one more item in the toy chest.

After I was introduced to the pleasure of the cane on my legs, we somehow started using the batten on my legs. Frankly, I liked it more than the cane. I like it the front and back of my legs.

I like to share, , so I used the batten on Becall's legs. She was not a fan of it in the same places I liked it but suggested I use it on the inside of her thighs close to her most sensitive spot. She says the nerves in her thighs seem to be directly connected to her "most sensitive spot". I give her a moderate thwack and she comes close to orgasm. I tap her "most sensitive spot" with batten and she has a nice come. Another thwack or two, more tapping, another orgasm.

After a few rounds of this she is ready for a more spirited release.

2 comments:

  1. maybe it's an aquired taste, or maybe my butt is just wired differenty. The batten to me, really stings. I can barely take a full swat on my warmed up cheeks without lifting a foot. Very very stingy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe in "aquiring taste". I either like something or I do not. I fully agree a batten, ruler, etc. on the legs is very, very stingy - like an electric shock. And, like you, I can not take a lick without doing a foot dance. But, it turns me on. I guess that is my criteria, does it turn me on or off.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.